Country Manager Sweden, AUTOproff
Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future?
If you are born leader within the automotive industry who has a proven track record of taking brands to the next level, this might be your next journey.
AUTOproff is looking for a new Country Manager for Sweden!
About the role
As AUTOproff’s new Country Manager for Sweden, you will build and shape the sales organization for the Swedish market by designing, developing and implementing methodical and data driven sales plans and strategies.
You will report to our Chief Commercial Officer- Northern Region and be instrumental to further establish AUTOproff on the Swedish market by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing SaaS company and help shape and scale the Swedish sales organization.
Let's dive into your key responsibilities
• Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets
• Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
• Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
• Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
You will thrive in this role if you enjoy an ambitious and fast changing work-environmen and working in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed!
The need-to-have skills
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge and experience from the automotive industry
• Extensive experience from managerial roles within automotive retail and superior understanding transaction flows plus fleet and inventory management
• Excellent interpersonal- and communication skills
• Fluent in English and Swedish
The nice-to-have skill
• Experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
• Proactive and collaborative by nature – ability to drive a strong design agenda while managing stakeholders across the business
• Knowledge from working in a Scandinavian matrix organization – mastering stakeholder management
We are the emerging European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading, with more than 120,000 cars on auction in 2021. AUTOproff was established in 2013 to digitize B2B vehicle trading, helping car dealers grow sales and improve profits from used car trading.
Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for motivated and positive colleagues to join us on our journey.
AUTOproff a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Autorekrytering and questions about the position are answered by Sofie Nilsson and Clemens Döring. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to your application.