Head of Car Auctions- and Pricing, AUTOproff
Do you want to play an important role in transforming how used cars are traded in the future?
AUTOproff - a European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading - is looking for a service minded and organized team-player with strong leadership skills to join us in this newly created position as Head of Car Auctions- and Pricing.
About the role
As our new Head of Car Auctions- and Pricing at AUTOproff, you’ll drive, lead and further develop the Car Auction- and Pricing team in Sweden.
You will have the full operational and management responsibility for the Swedish Car Auction- and Pricing team, including personnel management, training, planning and development.
In this role you will follow and observe the developments on the European automotive market and together with the auction team you will derive appropriate measures for pricing.
You will report to the Swedish Country Manager and work closely with the Danish Car Auction- and Pricing Manager
Areas of responsibilities
• Operational responsibility for the Swedish auction – finances, operations, suppliers and customer satisfaction
• Customer responsibility for the part of the business that relates to the settlement of auctions and related services
• Assessment and evaluations of vehicles and submit guarantee prices via our digital platform
• General support of our auction platform and independent auction preparation
• Monitor inventory and sell vehicles from inventory
• Review and manage highly technical claims cases between our customers in claims cases
To thrive and success in this role we believe you are goal-oriented, ambitious and want to further develop your experience and competencies. You thrive in a dynamic work environment with high pace and high energy We also believe you got strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mind-set.
And just as the rest of AUTOproff’s team you are a good team-player with strong collaboration skills and fun to be around! You got a positive mind-set and a “can-do-attitude”!
The need-to-have skills
• Knowledge of the used car market
• Experience in purchasing vehicles and pricing used vehicles
• Used to working with IT and digital tools, and has a great ability to quickly get acquainted with new systems
• Structured with strong coordination skills
• Excellent communication skills, and fluent in English and Swedis
The nice-to-have skills
• Knowledge of vehicles in the premium segment
• Knowledge of using price determination tools
• Basic understanding of B2B marketing
We are the emerging European leader in digital dealer-to-dealer trading, with more than 120,000 cars on auction in 2021. AUTOproff was established in 2013 to digitize B2B vehicle trading, helping car dealers grow sales and improve profits from used car trading.
Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for motivated and positive colleagues to join us on our journey.
AUTOproff a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de
In this recruitment, we collaborate with Autorekrytering and questions about the position are answered by Sofie Nilsson and Clemens Döring. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to your application.