Software Integration Function Test Engineer to client in the motor industry
Are you passionate about shaping the future of product development and engineering? Do you thrive in a dynamic and agile work environment? Tata Technologies Nordics AB is seeking a Software Integration Function Test Engineer to join their team, Tata Technologies Nordics AB are leaders in designing, engineering, and validating innovative products. If you have a background in software system development and testing, familiar with SAFe and Agile methodologies, and possess a Swedish driver's license with good driving experience, then this open position is perfect for you.
As a Software Integration Function Test Engineer, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Conducting function tests in Complete Vehicle, involving significant hands-on interaction with test objects and cars.
• Ensuring the proper functionality of customer features in the car when a complete software baseline is updated.
• Operating within an agile workflow and contributing to the SW Function Integration team's testing efforts.
• Analyzing test results and reporting any deviations to the integration leader.
• Collaborating with the Nod SW responsible to gain a comprehensive understanding of deviations.
• Performing on-site testing at the customer site in Torslanda and remotely analyzing test results.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
• Experience with SAFe and Agile methodologies.
• A Swedish driver's license and a strong driving background.
• Proficiency in software system development and testing.
• Knowledge of vehicle development processes.
• Completion of the Hällered Driving Education program, preferably T2 or T3.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Engineering a better world.
Questions about the position are answered by responsible recruiter Felix Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!