SW Integration Test Automation Engineer to client in the motor industry
Are you ready to play a pivotal role in the evolution of automotive technology and ensure the quality of cutting-edge software? Tata Technologies Nordics AB are looking for a highly motivated and skilled SW Integration Test Automation Engineer (VIL) to join their dynamic team. If you have a strong background in electrical engineering, expertise in SW integration testing, and a passion for automotive innovation, then this open position is perfect for you.
As a SW Integration Test Automation Engineer, you will be at the forefront of ensuring the integrity of the Complete Vehicle Electrical System within multiple vehicle projects and platforms.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Testing and implementing automated testing on the Complete Vehicle Electrical System level to secure BaseTech (SW download, network management, etc.) and Customer Function properties after a SW update of nod SW.
• Conducting automated testing within the Vehicle in the Loop (VIL) environment, with a focus on expanding regression testing capabilities.
• Collaborating within an agile workflow as a member of the Integration team to verify the fulfillment of the SW baseline purpose, adapting to the maturity of the car program.
Your key deliverables will include:
• Development of automated test cases for VIL.
• Execution of automated testing procedures.
• Initial analysis of test results.
Testing will be conducted on-site at our customer's facility in Torslanda, with the flexibility to remotely analyze test results and generate test reports.
• M.Sc. / B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (or similar) or equivalent practical experience.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Knowledge of SAFe and/or Agile methodologies.
• Familiarity with CANoe, CANalyzer, DSA, GIT, OSB.
• Understanding of CAN, LIN, and Ethernet protocols.
• Experience with automation tools such as Robot Framework, Jenkins, and Cynosure.
• Strong programming skills in Python.
• Prior experience in software system development and testing.
• Knowledge of vehicle development processes.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Energetic, engaging, and self-motivated.
• Strong organizational and prioritization capabilities.
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Engineering a better world.
Questions about the position are answered by responsible recruiter Felix Taylor at
We look forward to receiving your application!